FIDE publishes the Minutes and Annexes of the General Assembly that was held from 21 to 31 October 2004 in Calvia, Spain.
Please download Minutes of the General Assembly 2004 in word format
Please download Minutes of the General Assembly 2004 in pdf format
List of Annexes:
0. President`s report.
01. Deputy President`s report.
1. Report of the External Auditors, Messrs Ernst & Young.
2. Treasurer`s report and Supplementary Notes to the Accounts 2003.
2A. Treasurer`s report Addendum.
2B. Actual Budget.
2C Accounts for 2001.
3. Report of the Mr. L. Brunner, Administrator of the Permanent Fund.
4. Report of the Verification Commission.
4A. Addendum to the Verification Commission report.
5. Report of the Verification Commission to the PB in Tripoli.
5A. Report of the Internal Auditor for the financial year 2003.
6. Application of the Chess Federation of the Chinese Taipei.
7. Application of the Chess Federation of Laos.
8. Exchange of correspondence from the Chinese Chess Association.
9. Information from the Afghanistan Olympic Committee on the new leadership of the Afghanistan Chess Federation.
10. Information from the Paraguay Olympic Committee of the new leadership of the Paraguay Chess Federation.
11. Information from Korea regarding the change of officials in the Federation.
12. Extract of the Minutes of the Kotor FIDE Presidential Board meeting.
13. Proposal of General Secretary N. Tabbane to return to one-year cycle meetings for the FIDE General Assembly.
14. Proposal of Vice President I. Leong for the Chess Olympiad tournament regulations.
15. Proposal of Vice President I. Leong for the Chess Olympiad regulations.
16. Proposal of Mr. W. Stubenvoll in respect of the changes for the chess equipment specifications in the FIDE Regulations.
17. Final proposal for the Laws of Chess 2004.
18. Proposed Changes for the Rating Regulations B.02.
19. Proposal of Mr. I. Gelfer regarding time control.
20. Extract from the Minutes of the Kotor FIDE Presidential Board meeting in respect of the proposals of General Secretary.
21. Proposal of General Secretary N. Tabbane to create Constitutional Council.
22. Proposal of General Secretary N. Tabbane in respect of the Verification Commission.
23. Proposal of General Secretary N. Tabbane to change the FIDE electoral regulations.
24. Proposal of General Secretary N. Tabbane in respect of the World Chess Championship Committee.
25. Decision of the Ethics Commission.
26. Agenda for the Technical Commission meeting.
27. Agenda for the Swiss Pairings Committee meeting.
28. Proposal of Continental President for the Americas J. Vega in respect of the titles in Pan American events.
29. Agenda of the Titles and Ratings Committee meeting.
30. Proposed Changes for the Title Regulations.
31. Proposed list of the over-the-board play.
32. Proposed list of the Arbiters` title applications.
33. Proposal of the American Continent regarding World Championship Regulations.
34. Report of the Chief Arbiter for the World Chess Championship 2004 IA P. Nikolopoulos.
35. Proposal of Vice President I. Leong in respect of the knockout format of the World Chess Championships.
36. Proposal of Mr. A. Burstein for the World Chess Championship regulations.
37. Agenda for the Organisers` Committee meeting.
38. Agenda for the CACDEC meeting.
39. Report of the International School Chess Union.
40. Application from the Kasparov Chess Academy.
41. Report of the Trainers` Committee Chairman Y. Razuvaev.
42. Draft budget for the FIDE Trainers Chess Academy, Berlin, 2004-2006.
43. Correspondence in respect of the financial guarantees in respect of the Turin Chess Olympiad 2006.
44. Proposal of Mr. I. Gelfer in respect of the Affiliated Organisations` participation in the Chess Olympiads.
45. Bid for the Chess Olympiad 2008 from the German Chess Federation.
46. Bid for the Chess Olympiad 2008 from the Estonian Chess Federation.
47. Report of Mr. I. Gelfer on the Dresden inspection.
48. Report of Mr. M. Sand on the Tallinn inspection.
49. Regulations for the 2005 World Chess Championship match R. Kasimdzhanov – G. Kasparov.
50. Agenda for the meeting of the European Chess Union.
51. Proposal of Mr. J. Vega in respect of the ORTECA Games.
52. Correspondence in respect of the situation with the Togolaise Chess Federation.
53. Information on the Mobile Chess Project and draft Regulations.
54. Report of Chess in Schools Committee.
55. FIDE Handbook.
56. Mobile Chess regulations.
57. Additional Title Applications.
58. Bonus Incentives for the Trainers.
59. Titles and Ratings Committee Report.
60. Trainers` Committee Report.
61. Chess for the Disabled Committee Report.
62. Youth and Junior Events Committee Report.
63. Committee on Women`s Chess Report.
64. Organizers` Committee.
65. Rules and Tournament Regulations Committee Report.
66. CACDEC Report., Appendix 1., Appendix 2., Appendix 3.
67. Committee on Chess Art, Exhibition and Philately Report., Summary of Chess Cultural Activities during 2003-2004.
68. Arbiters` Council Report.
69. Chess in Schools Committee Report.
70. Qualification Commission Report.
71. Technical Commission Report.
71A.Protest of DGT Projects BV.
72. Medical Commission Report.
73. Verification Commission Report.
74. Development Commission Report.
75. Ethics Commission Report.
76. World Championship Committee Report.
77. Swiss Pairings Committee.
78. Continental Europe meeting Report.
79. CHIPS Report.
80. Continental Americas meeting Report.
81. Continental Asian meeting Report.
82. Report of the Continental President for Africa.
83. Commonwealth Chess Association Report.
84. Mediterranean Chess Association Report.
85. Report of Mr. Gelfer on the Elista FIDE Office.
85A.Elista FIDE office report.
86. Bid from the Italian Chess Federation for the World Senior Championship 2006.
87. Report of the Permanent Commission for Chess Composition.
88. List of the ICCF Titles.
89. Report of the Computer and Internet Chess Committee.
90. Small Nations Chess Association Report.