FIDE is publishing the Minutes and Annexes of the General Assembly meeting that was held in Baku, Azerbaijan, 11-13 September 2016.
Download the Minutes (PDF).
LIST OF ANNEXES:
1. Audited accounts.
2. Commented accounts.
2A. Treasurer’s report and Proposed Budget 2017.
3. Fees paid to PB members in 2015.
4. Report of the Permanent Fund Administrator Mr. L. Brunner.
5. Verification Commission’s report.
6. Application of South Sudan Chess Federation.
7. Application of Eritrea Chess Federation.
8. Application of Kosovo Chess Federation.
9. Letter from Chess Federation of Serbia in respect of the application.
10. Application of Liberia Chess Federation.
11. Application of Nauru Chess Federation.
12. Application of Cabo-Verde Chess Federation.
13. Report and proposals of the International Chess Association of French-speakers.
14. Clarification regarding ASEAN Chess Confederation issue.
15. Petition to reinstate titles, norms and ratings for ASEAN players.
16. Proposed jurisdiction clause as drafted by the FIDE lawyers.
17. Proposed amendment regarding elected commissions.
18. Proposed amendment to current Article 10 of Chapter 03.
19. Proposed change in the Electoral Regulations.
20. Summaries of the over-the-board titles.
21. Arbiters’ Commission’s Agenda and Appendices for the meeting in Baku.
22. Minutes of the Councillors’ meeting in Madrid.
23. Summaries of the Arbiters’ titles.
24. Trainers’ Commission’s report.
25. Trainers’ titles.
26. Technical Commission’s Agenda for the meeting in Baku.
27. Minutes of the Councillors’ meeting in Warsaw.
28. Proposed requirements on treatment of schools tournaments.
29. Proposed change of subtitle for Chapter 02 (Chess equipment, tournament venue for FIDE Tournaments, rate of play and tie-break regulations).
30. Proposal of Constitutional Commission to introduce several changes in Chapter 0.2 Non-Elected Commissions of the FIDE Handbook.
31. Systems of Pairings and Programs Commission’s Agenda for the meeting in Baku.
32. Dutch System to be presented in Baku.
33. Chess in Schools Commission’s report.
34. Minutes of the CIS Councillors’ meeting.
35. Chess in Schools Commission’s proposals.
36. Minutes of the DIS Councillors’ meeting in Tallinn.
37. Medical Commission’s Agenda for the meeting in Baku.
38. Events Commission’s Agenda for the meeting in Baku.
39. Summary of IO titles.
40. Candidates Tournament Chief Arbiter’s report.
41. Regulations for the 2016-2017 FIDE World Chess Grand-Prix series.
42. Bid from Khanty-Mansiysk for World Chess Olympiad 2020.
43. Proposal of the Austrian Chess Federation to create an Olympiad for rapid and blitz or a Team World Rapid and Blitz Championship.
44. Proposal of the Russian Chess Federation for a challenge of World Champions, men and women.
45. Bid from the Turkish Chess Federation for World Junior and Girls U-20 Championship 2018.
46. Bid from the Greek Chess Federation for World Youth Championships U-14, U-16, U-18 2018.
47. Bid from the Spanish Chess Federation for World Cadet Championship U-8, U-10, U-12 2018.
48. Bid from the Turkish Chess Federation for World Cadet Championship U-8, U-10, U-12 2018.
49. Evaluation table and inspections reports.
50. Bid from the Slovenian Chess Federation for World Senior Championship 2018.
51. Bid from the Italian Chess Federation for World Senior Championship 2018.
52. Bid from the Romanian Chess Federation for World Senior Championship 2018.
53. Evaluation table of the above bids and inspection reports.
54. Bid from the German Chess Federation for World Team Championship 50+, 65+ 2018.
55. Bid from the Italian Chess Federation for World Amateur Championship 2018.
56. Bid from the Romanian Chess Federation for World Amateur Championship 2018.
57. Bid from the Greek Chess Federation for World Amateur Championship 2018.
58. Report of Continental President for Europe.
59. Letter from ECU President and 14 Exhibits (in electronic form).
60. Report of Continental President for Americas.
61. Proposal of Zone change for the Ecuador Chess Federation from 2.3 to 2.4.
62. Letter from Mr. Ncube to Chess Kenya.
63. Proposal of Mr. I. Lobortas regarding Caissa and FIDE Grand Prix.
64. Asian Continental report (in electronic form).
65. Minutes of Women’s Commission.
66. Bid from Turkish Chess Federation for World Youth U-16 Chess Olympiad 2018.
67. Minutes of Technical Commission.
68. Minutes of European Small Nations Association.
69. Minutes of Trainers’ Commission.
70. Minutes of Commission for the Disabled.
71. Minutes of Events Commission.
72. Minutes of Marketing Working Session.
73. Minutes of Online Commission.
74. Minutes of Chess in Schools Commission.
75. Minutes of Systems of Pairings and Programs.
76. Minutes of Arbiters’ Commission.
77. Minutes of Skills Management Committee.
78. Minutes of Qualification Commission.
79. Minutes of Medical Commission.
80. Minutes of Anti-Cheating Commission.
81. Minutes of Small Nations Association.
82. Minutes of Verification Commission.
83. Minutes of Social Projects Commission.
84. Minutes of Social Action Commission.
85. Minutes of Development Commission.
86. Minutes of Rules Commission.
87. Ethics Commission report to General Assembly.
88. Minutes of Commission for World Championships and Olympiads.
89. Minutes of Journalists Commission.
90. FIDE Constitutional Commission Report.
91. AIDEF Report to the General Assembly.
92. Live Ratings.
93. Minutes of Commonwealth Chess Association.
94. AGON Presentation.
95. American Continental report.
96. African Continental report.
97. Report of European Chess Union.